Made this in class.
- Parchment paper, rolled and cut into a teepee
- Small saute pan
- Small sauce pan
- Parsley, minced
- Tarragon, minced
- White wine
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Court Bouillon (click for recipe)
- Heat up 4 ounces of Court Bouillon in a small saute pan
- Season salmon with salt and pepper
- Place salmon in saute pan and place teepee over it
- Remove teepee after 3 minutes and pour some of the court bouillon over the salmon then remove some of the court bouillon and place in sauce pan. Replace teepee on top of salmon and continue cooking for another 5-6 minutes……..Don’t overcook!
- Add parsley, tarragon, white wine, salt, and pepper to court bouillon in sauce pan then reduce by half
- Remove from heat and stir in whole soft butter to sauce consistency.
- Remove salmon and plate then pour 2 ounces of sauce on salmon.