- Stock pot with boiling salty water
- Sauce pan
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
- Chicken breast, rubbed with salt, pepper, paprika, and a little lemon
- Fresh fettucine pasta, cooked
- Lemon zest
- Grill chicken then slice thin
- Take some of the pasta water and place it in sauce pan then place butter in
- When butter is melted pull off from heat then beat it eggs, Parmesan, and heavy cream.
- Fold cream mixture into noodles then place chicken on top and garnish with fresh herbs, lemon zest, and cheese.