This is one of my little works in progress but the flavor is all there. I just need to figure out what to serve it on instead of baguette bread. I think it might go well on meat instead. We’ll see..
- Lady apples, sliced thin on mandoline
- Weebles Cheese, sliced thin on mandoline
- Cinnamon Vinaigrette, I’ve told you once before
- Baguette bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Brandy V.S.O.P.
- Soak the apples in the brandy for 5-7 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Place cheese on bread then place apples on as shown and throw on baking sheet
- Bake for 3-5 minutes then remove from oven
- Squeeze a tiny amount of cinnamon vinaigrette on top.